- To provide an atmosphere of trust and confidence where every member of our school community is valued and appreciated and where everyone can enjoy their time in school and can realise their own potential.
- To provide the best quality education for our children so that they can achieve their fullest individual potential.
- To achieve this by striving to maintain the highest standards of teaching and learning and by providing a safe, stimulating and healthy environment where all children and adults feel valued for the contribution they make.
- To develop the children’s respect for themselves and for others and to promote a caring, positive attitude towards the community and their local environment.
- To prepare children for life in its widest sense, enabling them to take their place in society as fulfilled and committed individuals, able to play their part in local and wider affairs as well as achieving economic well being.
- To give equal opportunities to all our pupils so that they may become contributors to a society free of all forms of prejudice and discrimination.
We believe that good attendance and punctuality are vital to achieving these aims and we place great importance on both of these areas. School employ the services of an Education Welfare Officer, B Todd, to support us in this area.